Prefabricated PUF Panels are cost-effective and may be used in cold storage facilities, portable cabins, control rooms, freezer rooms, lodging shelters, ripening chambers, insulated sheds, and other applications. One of the many applications of polyurethane PUF panels is therefore suited for use in the construction of walls and roofs. Our Prefabricated PUF Panels can also be utilized in house renovations. The capacity of PUF panels to insulate may save a lot of money on power while keeping a consistent temperature within the structure.
Available in 40/50/60/80/100/120 & 150mm thickness
- Available up to 1180mm in width and 8 Mtr. In length.
- The facing of the panels is 0.5mm thick Pre-coated GI sheets/ Aluminium sheets/.stainless steel sheets and FRP sheets with PE film .
- The core of panel is rigid foam which is formed by a controlled reaction between 2 ingredients i.e. an MDI and a polyol.
- Manufactured through high pressure injection process in automatic hydraulic press.
- Insulation: rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
- Nominal density: 40 kg m/m3
- Tensile Strength: 3.7 kg/cm2
- Close Cell Content: 90-95%
Can be used for wall cladding and Roofings panels for Roof solutions
- Pre fabricated Houses
- Cold Storages
- Telecom Shelters
- Clean Rooms
- Mobile Houses
- Industrial Sheds
- Guard Cabins
Why CACTUS PUF panels?
- High load bearing capacity at low weight
- Absolute water and vapor barrier
- Easy repair and replacement in case of damage
- High durability and very low maintenance cost
- Reasonably fire resistant
- Withstand heavy rain/heavy snow and high wind pressure
- Withstand extreme cold and hot weather
- Have low thermal conductivity that is why the internal structure is cool in summer and warm in winter which minimizes the rise and fall of the inside temperature
- Can be installed very quickly and very convenient in shifting from one place to another
- Provide energy efficient and environment friendly solution to the building industry